At WAPMED, we follow a gatekeeper concept in counseling patient and directing for the required services. With the team of qualified Medical Doctors as Case Managers, we ascertain the quality of care provided to the members and its cost effectiveness. The expert case managers monitor the health status of the member from admission to discharge and control unnecessary tests and medicines or malpractice. The Case Management program provides cost containment services at no cost to the beneficiaries.
Case Management tools
- Record verification – Hospital record, Member record, Member record at WAPMED.
- Panel Discussion – In house, Specialist, Treating Doctor.
- Random visit to the network provider.
- Periodic inspection.
- Interview with patient and Treating Doctor.
- Second opinion services.
- Periodic Health Checkup Camps.